WE NEVER SHARE OR SELL OUR CUSTOMERS INFORMATION.
1. HOW WE HANDLE YOUR PERSONAL DATA Data entered by you through our website and to us indirectly outside of the website is held securely and such data including any images provided by you are used for internal purposes only and are not shared with any third party unless required to by law as detailed below.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION We use your information to conduct our business with you for the purposes of providing our services to you and or processing payment from you.We may use the information we hold for research or internal statistical purposes and this is for our legitimate interests for us to analyse historic activity, to improve our algorithms to help determine future business impact and to further our commercial interests to enhance our services in developing new systems and processes.Following a completed transaction with you we may contact you and invite you to provide feedback which we may publish on our website and other digital media platforms including social media. This will be with your permission and consent and any published content other than your first name or your title and surname will be anonymous to protect your identity and personal information.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA The personal data and information we hold about you is not shared with any external third parties with the exception of where we might be required by law to disclose your personal data to including and not limited to; UK Government Agencies, Regulatory Authorities, External Auditors and External Law Firms.
4. DATA RETENTION Any data we hold will not be retained for longer than is necessary which in most cases the maximum retention period will be for a period of five (5) years of the invoice date, unless we are required to retain the data for a longer period due to business, legal or regulatory requirements.We are required by law to retain invoice transaction information and history for a period of five (5) years which might feature your name, address, contact telephone number, email address, vehicle details and payment method. All documents are stored in digital format on a secured server and may be hosted outside of the UK or the European Economic Area (EEA). Access to encrypted information is restricted by encrypted strong passwords and is only accessible to key personnel and IT technical support staff. Where payments are made by debit/credit card the details are solely used for the purpose of obtaining authorisation and payment from your card issuer. Whilst we record payment method and amount for receipt purposes, card information details are not stored by us.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
At any time you have the right to:
a) Request a copy of the personal information we hold about you
b) Ask us to delete any of your personal data (subject to certain legal exemptions)
c) Have any inaccurate or misleading data corrected or deleted
d) Ask us to provide a copy of your data to any data controller
e) Lodge a complaint to the Data Protection Authority
Our contact detailsName: Galya Tareva, Managing director, Max Auto Colour
Address:Unit 7 CMA Industrial park, Howfield lane, Chartham hatch, CT4 7LZ
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small harmless files which are placed on your device when you access a website. They hold information or data which can be retrieved by the website or app that placed them there to improve your browsing experience particularly when you revisit the website. They can also be accessed by websites or apps that have been authorised to use them by the site or app that first placed them.Some cookies only exist for a short period of time, and are then automatically deleted by your device. Others last for longer – these are called 'persistent cookies' – and some exist for years unless manually deleted. These can be used to analyse multiple site visits over time, or customise the content that's displayed.
First and third party cookiesSome cookies are set by the website or app you're visiting; these are called 'first party' cookies. Others may be set by a third party when you use a site or app – for example, by a tool built into the website, or by an advertising network that displays adverts on the site or in the app.
THE TYPES OF COOKIE WE USE ON OUR SITE:
1. Strictly necessary cookiesThese cookies are essential — without them you might not be able to get the information or service you've asked for. They're needed for things like logging whether you see error messages so we can make improvements and fix bugs.
2. Analytics and measurement cookies
We use several technologies to understand how visitors use our website to help us to identify areas for improvement, and to collect and report on commercial data (like visitor volumes). They include analytics tools that report numbers, and session capture tools that may record individual visitor browsing sessions – following things like where you click on the page, place your cursor. This data is anonymous and is only used for our own internal usage.
WHAT ABOUT LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND THEIR COOKIES
For your convenience our website features links to Social Media platforms to give you extra information, which will open in a new browser or may leave our website by clicking through to theirs. In this case, the cookies policy set out on the third party's website will also apply. As this won't be controlled by us, you should read their policy to find out what information is being collected and how it's used.